I’m a photographer from Romania that quit her job and started a new life. Two years ago I took my backpack, my camera and begun to travel around the globe, photographing hundreds of natural women surrounded by their culture.
My project is called “The Atlas Of Beauty”, which is about our planet’s diversity shown through portraits of women. Traveling on a very low budget around 37 countries made me integrated in all kinds of environments. Now I can say that beauty is everywhere, and it’s not a matter of cosmetics or sizes but more about being yourself.
Global trends make us look and behave the same, but we are all beautiful because we are different. In the end, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and the beholder is always somebody else. My goal is to continue and take photos of women from each country of the globe, making “The Atlas Of Beauty” a mirror of our diverse societies and an inspiration for people that try to remain authentic.
Baltic Sea, Finland
Omo Valley, Ethiopia
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Colca Valley, Peru
El Paico, Chile
Nasir al-Mulk, Iran
Little India, Singapore
New York, USA
Chang Mai, Thailand
Tibetan Plateau, China
San Francisco, USA
San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
Maori Marae, New Zealand
Source: Bored Panda
- 3,000 Years Of Women’s Beauty Standards In A 3-Minute Video
- Woman Had Her Face Photoshopped In More Than 25 Countries To Compare Their Beauty Standards
- Man Walks Nearly 3000 Miles Through China. His Before & After Photos Will Shock You.
- Models Dive 25 Meters To An Underwater Shipwreck In Bali For A Literally Breathtaking Photoshoot
- Can You Tell Where This Guy Is? Because He Just Shattered The Record For Craziest Selfie Ever.
- This Is The Most Eye-Opening, Shocking Thing I’ve Seen In A While. And It’s All Around Us.
- What People Around The World Eat When They’re Drunk