You've probably had your breath taken away by aerial or bird's eye view photography before, but until now, you've never seen an aerial shot that looks like this.
AirPano, a Russian-based photography collective, have used drones to capture panoramic shots of the great wonders of the world. The drone cameras ofter a 360 degree view of each location, that can be explored and admired by visitors to the AirPano website. Some of the incredible sights captured with AirPano's camera are the Great Wall of China, the Roman Colosseum and Machu Picchu.
The project took months to complete, and often required special permits for drone cameras. Now, it's finally finished, and you can see the amazing images below.
Christ the Redeemer Statue, standing proudly over Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
An amazing aerial look at the Roman Colosseum in Italy.
The Great Wall Of China like you've never seen it before.
The impressive and gorgeous landscape of Machu Picchu, Peru.
Ancient buildings in the rock of Petra, Jordan.
The iconic Taj Mahal in India.
Ancient Mayan Pyramids in Chichen Itza, Mexico.
The unmistakable Great Pyramids Of Egypt.
Source: AirPano Via Life Buzz
- Top 5 Places to Visit in Egypt
- 400-Year-Old Colonial Church Emerges From Waters In Mexico
- The City of Contrasts - Rio de Janeiro
- Banff Avenue – the Heart of the Beautiful Town in Canada
- Ice Pillars, Stalactites and Climbers’ Heaven in Haffner Creek, Canada
- It's So Cold In Canada, This Can Actually Happen If Your Hair Gets Wet
- A Spectacular Turquoise Peyto Lake in Canada
- The Amazing Ancient City Jerash in Jordan